Are you struggling with why Islam has given us ‘strict’ rulings?
Learn the underlying theory of Islam in this course where Shah Waliullah’s masterpiece is explained.
Like the thread that slips through the holes of scattered pearls and brings them together as one exquisitely beautiful necklace, the Hujjah is what unites the sacred sciences allowing you to appreciate the Shari’ah’s beauty in its entirety.
What you will learn:
- Delve into the anthropological and psychological forces that have shaped Islam.
- Explore Shah Waliullah’s intellectual synthesis of theology, morality and mysticism.
- Discover the meanings of the legal, the moral and the mystical in Islam.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who has studied traditional Arabic and Islamic studies wanting to learn about the contribution of Shah Waliullah to the philosophical legacy of Islam
- Anyone wanting to get a deeper understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of Islam
- Anyone wanting to increase their spirituality as well as attaining a rational understanding of the psychology of Islam
Pre- enrol now to get a 50% discount
To learn more about this register for an online course on Shah Waliullah’s Hujjatullah al-Balighah